Tried to visualize some environments for the game i'm working on.
How these are made:
- Make a composition in Maya with a nice cam angle.
- Render with Maya Sofware Renderer.
- Create a new render layer and add your wireframe object to new render layer.
- Render new wireframe layer with maya vector. (if its not loaded it needs to be loaded from plugins).
- Open any photo editor. (In my case : Pixelmator).
- Import two png's and combine them in a single document.
- Paint as you like. I applied grunge and scribbled textures with some futuristic brushes.